Pinterest

For unique Bridal and Prom Accessories click on my website below:

Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 17

OOOO My Gourd! It's a ghost!!












































I know I'm a party pooper, but I just don't like Halloween. 
Horrible gruesome images, blood splattered everything - I think there's enough of that in the world already without dedicating a whole day to celebrate it. 
So when a friend of mine asked me to help with some halloween decorations, I was all set to refuse. 
But then she said "Kooky, crafty, decorations - nothing gruesome"... That was it, she had drawn me in. 
Here's a couple of ideas that I've made using gourds, one is spray painted and sharpie penned the other is a footless tight pulled over the gourd and decorated with ribbons! 
Enjoy...










































  





No comments:

Post a Comment