Pinterest

For unique Bridal and Prom Accessories click on my website below:

Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 30

Sooooooo Vintage Daaaaaaahling

Those of you who know me, know that I find it extreemely difficult to throw anything away. My loft is bulging with things "that might just come in handy". My friends joke "if you need something, anything, - Annie probably has it".


Anyway, I ventured up there the other day and opened a few bags and boxes. One box was full of odd napkins. Vintage, embroidered ones. I can't bear to part with them because they are so pretty, but as napkins they are of no use at all (other than for the lone diner!).


I had bought a load of recycled paper notebooks a while back and had been wondering what to cover them with, to pretty them up and UPCYCLE!



So heres a picture of one I've listed in my shop on Folksy (Just in case you can't live without it!)
See it here at http://www.folksy.com/shops/AnnieFloribunda







1 comment: