Pinterest

For unique Bridal and Prom Accessories click on my website below:

Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, March 4

Burlesque Bride or Prom??

I'd just finished watching Moulon Rouge when I started to make this corsage - I love that film and all the gorgeous burlesque and bohemian clothing!

This corsage would be great for either an alternative groom or bridesmaid at a wedding and would look equally as gorgeous setting off a prom dress.
Made from a very realistic looking lily in deep pink against black feathers.
A spray of black beads, netting and glass beads finish it off.
This is a button hole corsage at the moment but i can add a brooch back or make it into a wrist corsage or hair clip if desired - please just message me.
Measures 27cms at longest point and 15cms at widest point.
£12.00
Buy it from my Folksy shop at


No comments:

Post a Comment