Pinterest

Google+ Badge

For unique Bridal and Prom Accessories click on my website below:

Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, March 12

Cool Britannia!


I've been thiking about the Queens Diamond Jubilee
and what I should do to mark this special year.
I've decided that I am going to make a limited edition of
60
Jubilee Corsages
Each one will be unique, a one of a kind design,
they will all be red, white and blue
and will use materials, ribbons, buttons and beads from the last 60 years
in all of them!
Some will have a vintage feel, others will be contemporary,
Some will be for everyday wear (to the Olympics maybe to spur on our team?)
and some for very special occassions (Jubilee Ball or Night at the Proms).
I've also decied to give 10% of all sales on these corsages
to a charity.
If you want to nominate a charity then please
leave a comment underneath this post).
You can buy them from my Folksy shop