Pinterest

For unique Bridal and Prom Accessories click on my website below:

Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 16

Mug, Rug and a Hug..


Whilst searching through my fabrics today, I came across these lovely patchwork squares.

The trouble is, when you buy these pre cut squares they always seem to be missing the bits of the design that you want. In this fabric it had beautifully ornate cups and saucers and another piece had an elephant on that was missing his trunk! So I couldn't use them for applique :-(

I decided to patch them all together as they all had an "Indian" feel to them and decided to make something to do with Indian tea with them.


So Glorious Gloria, the sewing machine came out
and I stitched them together, and cut, and sewed...


and cut and sewed.... and came up with a mug rug and a mug huggie too...

 Added a nice, red, vintage button to fasten...


I think I shall look for a tin to fit them both in, add a few delicious home baked biscuits and a pack of some fine Indian tea and give it as a Christmas present this year...
plenty of my family and freinds are tea lovers <3 font="font">




No comments:

Post a Comment