Pinterest

For unique Bridal and Prom Accessories click on my website below:

Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, February 17

Mad as a hatter!

I had a photo shoot today with a couple of freinds.
We designed a Mad Hatters Table for photographs that we could all use...
Here are the results...
 
 
Bunting was from Heartfelt & Homely and The Cake Hole, Sleaford made us the amazing cake!
Happy (real) roses that had been dyed carnival colours were by Bouquet Centre, Sleaford.
 
 
The "Drink Me" labels and all other stationery was made by Lyndsey Glover
 
 
 
 The Vintage China was loaned to us by Bites to Banquets, Sleaford
 
 
 
I decorated the candelabra (which are available to hire, as is the birdcage. Sorry about this photo' - dont know why but several of my photos are loading sideways for some reason!!!
Most annoying!!!
 
Anyway... I made some napkin holders from playing cards...
 
 
We also set up a gold and cadburys purple table and a lovely vintage table...
photo's of those to follow shortly, for now I will leave you with this one because "We're all mad 'round here"!!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment