Pinterest

For unique Bridal and Prom Accessories click on my website below:

Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 26

Rosenations - cross between roses and carnations...

I was asked to make a wedding posy for a bride who suffers dreadfully with hayfever. She is getting married in May and wants something quite simple.
She's not really into bling - so the heirloom vintage brooch posies I make are out of the question, so I have been busy making several differenct kinds of flowers from paper and fabric to see what I come up with...
 
Paper roses and carnations - I might put these together and call them "Rosenations"!
Here are some I've been making and am going to add buttons and beads to and assemble into a posy...
 

 
I'll post a picture of the posy and a tutorial on how to make your own when I'm done x

No comments:

Post a Comment