Pinterest

For unique Bridal and Prom Accessories click on my website below:

Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, February 9

Martin Lewis Style Wedding Flowers!!!...


I felt good today. It's been a lovely, crisp, (dare I say it?), Spring day in Lincolnshire and my spirits were lifted every time I caught sight of the bunch of daffodils and tulips on the windowsill. 

It got me thinking, that not many spring brides seem to consider daffodils for their wedding flower. Yet they are so sunny, so bright and soooooooo cheap. 

The perfect flower for a rustic, country wedding. 
Imagine, jugs full of them on each table or all the way down the aisle - 
you could afford to go really over the top - 
plus if you get them from Tesco at the moment, 20p from each bunch goes to cancer charities - 

I've added a piece of vintage lace and a button to mine to make them into a beautifully simple bridal posy... 





 I'm going to add some gypsaphelia to this bunch tomorrow - 
pop back and take a look :-) 
Weddings don't have to cost a fortune to be beautiful! 
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Anniefloribunda

No comments:

Post a Comment