Pinterest

For unique Bridal and Prom Accessories click on my website below:

Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, November 26

The art of thrifting...

Thought I might start to write a book...
 on the art and joys of thrifting!
 
After a serious morning's thrifting...this is what I've found today...
 
 
  • A boxful of vintage glass Christmas decorations. I went into one shop and saw a similar box but they wanted £19.99 for them! This box cost me just £1.49
  • Mother of pearl and assorted buttons :-) (You know how I LOVE my buttons!!)
  • and a pure silk spotty and striped silk scarf 
 
So many people say to me "I never see anything like that when I go in there". So perhaps there is the need for a book devoted to the secrets of good and fruitful foraging/thrifting and squirrelling!
Watch this space!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment